General Terms and Conditions of Power`n Play
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of definitions(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.(2) “consumer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or self-employed occupation.
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://cu-belayglasses.com/.(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come in to:
|Telefon:||+49 (0)160 285 45 51|
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order”
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button “to checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
The consumer may return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the “back” button, which is used in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his information, on which the data of the customer are recorded and corrects input errors Closing the Internet browser will abort the ordering process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions at http://sicherugsbrille.de/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance via bank transfer or PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Revocation right
Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (eg letter or e-mail) or – if the matter is left to you before the deadline – by returning the goods. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para (1) and (2) of the German Civil Code as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312g (1) sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 (3) of the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period.
The revocation must be sent to:
|Telefon:||+49 (0)160 285 45 51|
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) drawn. If you can not or partially return the received performance as well as usages (eg advantages of use) or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to provide us to this extent. For the deterioration of the goods and for drawn uses, you must only pay for the value of the goods as far as the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the function. “Testing the properties and functioning” is the testing and testing of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in the store business.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You must pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered product corresponds to the ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of 40 Euro or if you at a higher price of the thing at the time of the revocation not yet the consideration or a Contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Non-package items will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation.
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon revocation
Should you exercise your right of revocation, the following agreement shall apply, in accordance with § 357 para. 2 BGB, according to which you have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the returned item does not exceed EUR 40 or if you have not provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the goods at the time of the revocation.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§8 Contractual Language
Only English is available as a contractual language.
§9 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from 9 am to 2 pm on working days
Phone: +49 (0) 160 285 45 51